Friday, July 23, 2010

The One That is Easy After Three Years!

Three years. I KNOW! So I'm starting easy like a cliched bucket list.


The Stacies (You know them formerly by other names but not on THIS BLOG) and I had our first girl night out in several years, and of course crafts were involved. Our intent was to make, as in create a tangible likeness to, a bucket and fill it with our dreams. However, we settled for some twistable crayons and construction paper.


I tried to make it to fifty; however, the closer to THAT NUMBER I got, I realized my opportunities were dwindling and I wanted to make each dream count. We couldn't go over fifty, because, well, what would Morgan Freeman say?


Here goes in no particular order:


1. Visit Italy
2. Write books
3. Write a book with someone who is lots of fun
4. Fall in love with a meaningful outcome
5. Not be fat
6. Read the damn Victorians
7. Obligatory skydive, hopefully more than once
8. Publish short stories
9. Visit Globe Theatre
10. Take a long, long vacation with my sister without kids or men
11. See Dave Matthews Band with Monkey (my son)
12. Get a Therapy License
13. Deleted for privacy
14. Regain writing career with online presence
15. Interview with Oprah
16. Visit Israel
17. Go to the woods all transcendental like
18. Visit Graceland
19. Renew my wine collection
20. Live near my soul friends


So yeah, there's more, but that's what I got in one hour at Dixie Springs Cafe in McComb, and I think I'm going to work on what I've got before I add more. New blog updated. The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment